valkokuvio

perjantai 2. lokakuuta 2009

The Kids


I had a great day today, full of small things that make a day perfect. If you just stop for a minute, and think of all the good things that have happened, you'll understand that there are so many things that just pass by un-noticed. In music-class we talked about soulmusic, and we also got to play some songs. We had two (!) tests today, math and healthcare. I think they went well :) Yesterday I went to a blood test, because of the nausea I have had for the past month. I'll know the results on monday. Hope it's not
anything bad, that wouldn't be nice :/ Anyway, after school I went to Sello (it's a shoppingmall) with my friends, and I bought a shirt, eyeliner and a hat. Pics of the shirt later :) When I came home I watched some TV, and of course I had to try the new eyeliner (which is great, by the way). Anyways, bye ♥


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti