valkokuvio

lauantai 10. lokakuuta 2009

The Party

Nette & Me
Marie Emmi Nette Yasu

Sorry for not writing in a long time, I just have been so busy lately. Yesterday my friend Joanna had a party, and it was great! Nette, Emmi, Ida, Marie and Yasu were there too. We talked awhile, made pizza, listened to music and finally we watched a great movie (He's not that into you). The end of the movie was a bit touching to some of us :) The party was so much fun, and we got really cool pics too.


Nette and I have decided to go confirmationcamp to Metsäkartano. I'll meet her tomorrow and then we'll sign up there. So many of Mattliden are going to Mataskär or Solvalla, swedish places. But were going to a finnish confirmationcamp, looking forward to it! Well I'll hopefully wright soon again :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti