valkokuvio

tiistai 29. syyskuuta 2009

Hollywood Undead

Salut !


Today we had the incredibly hard physics-test. I didn't know how to count all the math-excercises, so I'll probably miss alot of points there :D We were supposed to read a couple of chapters to a book we have started reading in firstlanguage-class. Our lovely teacher decided to make an examination on our homwork... But luckily Lotta sat next to me, so we traded some information with eachother ;) My parents also decided to have a serious speach about my homework. Imagine listening to your parents telling you about how to study and what you should do better. Well I got trough the incredibly boring speach, and managed somehow to sneak up to the computer, and here I am :)

Now I'll go down and watch "8 simple rules for dating my teenage daughter". The best show ever! Bye :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti