valkokuvio

tiistai 22. syyskuuta 2009

Musical nightmares


Normal schoolday today, 8-15. We got our firstlanguage-tests back, and I got a 10 :) Extremely happy with it, even though it was a really easy test. I was supposed to get my new headphones today, but they didn't arrive. But we'll hope that they will come tomorrow, because they are highly needed at this point :D I have downloaded so many new songs, which I would love to hear with working headphones :> After school I went to Emmi with Ida. We took some pictures, and then we watched Harper's Island. Ida had to go home earlier, because she had handball-practise. I stayed awhile after that, and then I went home too. Oh I almost forgot, we got our school-pictures today :) The individual pic was okay, but the class-photo did not succeed as well :/ But I had fun today :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti